GL-AR750 - Release Notes
V3.105 - Dec 8, 2020
Firmware file: openwrt-ar750-3.105.bin
- Supported traffic statistics in bridge mode
- Supported OpenVPN bridge
- Supported NextDNS personal ID
- File sharing supported closing LAN sharing and supports shared folder selection
- OpenVPN server supported CHACHA20-POLY1305 encryption
- OpenVPN server supported Authentication option setting
- Wireguard server supported local network access switch
- The modem supported QCM protocol, SMS forwarding, adding Auth, Proto, TTL, and other configuration options (MIFI, X750, E750, X1200)
- Supported MCU setting (E750)
- Supported AdGuardHome (S1300)
- Openssl upgraded to 1.1.1d
- Openvpn upgraded to 2.5.0
- Optimized real-time traffic statistics and reduce CPU load
- Optimized MQTT
- Optimized 4G to WiFi speed (MIFI,X750,E750)
- Optimized the number of X1200 5G client connections
- Supported Russian
- Fixed the problem of incomplete and inaccurate translation of some languages
- Added VPN status indicator icon to the navigation page
- Added quick navigation to Wireguard client commercial configuration
- Removed the import method with JSON format in Wireguard client
Important bug fix:
- Fixed the problem that AdGuardHome cannot be upgraded
- Fixed MV1000 memory leak problem
- Fixed tethering problem with iOS14 system
- Fixed the problem that port 53 is exposed to the WAN after opening Override DNS Settings for All Clients
- Fixed the problem that the client of the router cannot access the address of the Wireguard server when using Wireguard client
- Fixed the problem that the Wireguard client AllowedIPs parameter does not take effect
- Fixed the problem that Mullvad WireGuard needs to manually modify the MTU to 1380
- Fixed the X1200 dual-module IP exchange problem
- Fixed the problem that some websites cannot be opened after using VPN policy (AR750S, X1200)
- Fixed other known issues
V3.027 - Oct 16, 2019
Firmware file: openwrt-ar750-3.027.bin
- Added guest wifi
- Added site to site
- Added keeping installed package when upgrade
- Added VPN Policies
- Added Cloud/DDNS
- Added Captive Portal
- Added static IP address binding in LAN IP settings
- Added DHCP address pool
- Added libustream-openssl modem which support download firmware and software package in https
- Removed company MAC address detection
V3.010 - Dec 26, 2018
Firmware file: gl-ar750-3.010.bin
- OpenWrt Updated to version 18.06.
- Adopted new user-interface.
- WireGuard Server/Client pre-installed, supports Azirevpn and Mullvad service providers.
- Support DNS over TLS from Cloudflare.
- Support various 5GHz Wi-Fi speed configurations.
- Added GL Cloud.
- Added new DDNS function.
- Added client management feature which includes QoS, traffic statistics.
- Added firewall settings page which includes port forwards, open port and DMZ.
- Improved the stability of wireless connection.
- Removed UPnP server, PPTP and L2TP.