GL-AR750S-Ext (Slate) - Release Notes
V3.105 - Dec 8, 2020
- Supported traffic statistics in bridge mode
- Supported OpenVPN bridge
- Supported NextDNS personal ID
- File sharing supported closing LAN sharing and supports shared folder selection
- OpenVPN server supported CHACHA20-POLY1305 encryption
- OpenVPN server supported Authentication option setting
- Wireguard server supported local network access switch
- The modem supported QCM protocol, SMS forwarding, adding Auth, Proto, TTL, and other configuration options (MIFI, X750, E750, X1200)
- Supported MCU setting (E750)
- Supported AdGuardHome (S1300)
- Openssl upgraded to 1.1.1d
- Openvpn upgraded to 2.5.0
- Optimized real-time traffic statistics and reduce CPU load
- Optimized MQTT
- Optimized 4G to WiFi speed (MIFI,X750,E750)
- Optimized the number of X1200 5G client connections
- Supported Russian
- Fixed the problem of incomplete and inaccurate translation of some languages
- Added VPN status indicator icon to the navigation page
- Added quick navigation to Wireguard client commercial configuration
- Removed the import method with JSON format in Wireguard client
Important bug fix:
- Fixed the problem that AdGuardHome cannot be upgraded
- Fixed MV1000 memory leak problem
- Fixed tethering problem with iOS14 system
- Fixed the problem that port 53 is exposed to the WAN after opening Override DNS Settings for All Clients
- Fixed the problem that the client of the router cannot access the address of the Wireguard server when using Wireguard client
- Fixed the problem that the Wireguard client AllowedIPs parameter does not take effect
- Fixed the problem that Mullvad WireGuard needs to manually modify the MTU to 1380
- Fixed the X1200 dual-module IP exchange problem
- Fixed the problem that some websites cannot be opened after using VPN policy (AR750S, X1200)
- Fixed other known issues
V3.104 - May 7, 2020
- Added Korean.
- Added hint in vpn page.
- Fixed the problem that tcpdump was unable to catch the ingree data pack.
- Fixed tethering problem with Samsung S10 phone.
- Fixed the problem that the web was unable to access due to 443,83,80 port settings of vpn server.
- Fixed PPP CVE-8597 security vulnerability.
- Fixed opkg CVE-7982 security vulnerability.
- Optimized the vpn conflict testing.
- Optimized the port forwarding function.
- Optimized wireless rate from setting mode to working mode and bandwidth mode.
- Modified the page tag.
- Disabled ipv6 function by default due to leak problem.
V3.101 - Mar 3, 2020
- Added hints in Tor function
- Added hint in upgrade page :"If unable to access router web panel after the firmware upgrade is complete, please try to clear the browser cache."
- Added "kmod-nf-nathelper" kernel package in order to solve the problem that FTP server couldn't be found
- Disabled the ipv6 function due to leak problem
- Fixed initialization failed problem on Tor
- Fixed the problem : Unable to access web panel when 83 port is open
- Fixed the problem : Last changed ovpn rules back to default setting after system reboot
- Optimized web access problem when upgrading firmware with low version
- Optimized splash screen problem when upgrading
- Optimized AR750S pictures and upgrade hints
- Optimized Japanese translation
V3.100 - Dec 30, 2019
- Added Site to Site
- Added cells info
- Added app status interface
- Added DNS encryption
- Added Channel Optimization
- Added Tor function
- Added internet kill switch
- Removed ipk auto re-install function and changed to save ipk list
- Changed tx power to showed by levels
- Optimized wireguard auto reconnection
- Optimized wireguard DNS resolution failure
V3.025 - Jul 3, 2019
- Added guest wifi
- Added hiding ssid and connecting hidden ssid
- Added client management feature which includes QoS, traffic statistics and offline client.
- Added compile time and release note update in firmware upgrade page
- Added firewall settings page which includes port forwards, open port and DMZ
- Added VPN Policies
- Added Captive Portal
- Added static IP address binding in LAN IP settings
- Added DHCP address pool
- Added new support modem MC7430
- Added keeping installed package when upgrade
- Added libustream-openssl modem which support download firmware and software package in https
- Added kmod-usb-storage-uas modem
- Added Flash available space in plus-in
- Removed company MAC address detection
- Fixed other bugs
V3.009 - Dec 12, 2018
- Added bridge mode disabled reminder in Network Mode when OpenVPN or Wireguard client is activated.
- Added alert when VPN client is abnormal.
- Optimized Wi-Fi repeater when connecting to saved network.
- Improved Wi-Fi repeater reconnection issue.
- Fixed OpenVPN data leakage.
- Fixed OpenVPN configuration file upload failure caused by file name which includes
- Support PiVPN configuration file.
- Fixed SSH login failure caused by admin password which includes quotation mark
'and full stop
- Fixed WireGuard data leakage.
v3.007 - Nov 22, 2018
- Added firewall function which includes port forwarding, port opening and DMZ.
- Added Qos function.
- Added traffic statistics and real-time traffic display.
- Fixed OpenVPN configuration file upload issue of PureVPN which user cannot input username and password.
- Fixed WISP-BSSID binding which restricts the router to reconnect to other available Wi-Fi network automatically.
- Fixed 5GHz AP disappear issue when the router is in repeater mode.
- Optimized the list of Wi-Fi scan result sorting according to signal strength.
- Optimized "Saved Networks" in WISP mode, same SSID only displays once.
- Optimized the automatic reconnection mechanism to improve the stability of WISP.
v3.003 - OCT 10, 2018
- Added WireGuard QR code for the easy exportation of the configuration from the router to the smart phone WireGuard Apps.
- OpenVPN client supports configuration file with sub-folder.
- Wireless setting supports Auto channel.
- Fixed Memory leak.
- Corrected askpass.
- Fixed the issue of software update.
- OpenVPN supports NordVPN and PureVPN configuration.
- Other minor bug fixes.
v3.001 - JUL 30, 2018