GL-B1300 - Release Notes
V3.105 - Dec 8, 2020
Firmware file: qsdk-b1300-3.105.img
- Supported traffic statistics in bridge mode
- Supported OpenVPN bridge
- Supported NextDNS personal ID
- File sharing supported closing LAN sharing and supports shared folder selection
- OpenVPN server supported CHACHA20-POLY1305 encryption
- OpenVPN server supported Authentication option setting
- Wireguard server supported local network access switch
- The modem supported QCM protocol, SMS forwarding, adding Auth, Proto, TTL, and other configuration options (MIFI, X750, E750, X1200)
- Supported MCU setting (E750)
- Supported AdGuardHome (S1300)
- Openssl upgraded to 1.1.1d
- Openvpn upgraded to 2.5.0
- Optimized real-time traffic statistics and reduce CPU load
- Optimized MQTT
- Optimized 4G to WiFi speed (MIFI,X750,E750)
- Optimized the number of X1200 5G client connections
- Supported Russian
- Fixed the problem of incomplete and inaccurate translation of some languages
- Added VPN status indicator icon to the navigation page
- Added quick navigation to Wireguard client commercial configuration
- Removed the import method with JSON format in Wireguard client
Important bug fix:
- Fixed the problem that AdGuardHome cannot be upgraded
- Fixed MV1000 memory leak problem
- Fixed tethering problem with iOS14 system
- Fixed the problem that port 53 is exposed to the WAN after opening Override DNS Settings for All Clients
- Fixed the problem that the client of the router cannot access the address of the Wireguard server when using Wireguard client
- Fixed the problem that the Wireguard client AllowedIPs parameter does not take effect
- Fixed the problem that Mullvad WireGuard needs to manually modify the MTU to 1380
- Fixed the X1200 dual-module IP exchange problem
- Fixed the problem that some websites cannot be opened after using VPN policy (AR750S, X1200)
- Fixed other known issues
V3.104 - Aug 3, 2020
Firmware file: qsdk-b1300-3.104.img
- Added a one-click channel optimization function.
- Added app status interface.
- Added DNS Encryption function.
- Added Tor function.
- Added internet kill switch function.
- Added default kernel package "kmod-nf-nathelper" to solve the problem that FTP server cannot be found.
- Added 'dataupload' and 'ping_addr' in mqtt.
- Added WiFi Range and support for rtty.
- Added Network diagnosis on web panel.
- Fixed the problem that the web panel is unable to access due to 443,83,80 port settings of the vpn server.
- Fixed PPP CVE-8597 CVE-7982 security vulnerability.
- Upgrade 'option' module to solve the problem that EP06 not work with qmi mode and EC25 can't be recognized.
- Upgrade netifd, uqmi to fix the metric error with the route table of qmi.
- Optimized Wireguard auto-reconnect function.
- Optimized the VPN conflict testing.
- Optimized the port forwarding function.
- Upgrade wireguard, libustream, openvpn, uhttpd, dropbear.
- Changed tx power value to display by level.
- Disabled ipv6 function by default due to leak problem.
- Optimized wireless rate from setting mode to working mode and bandwidth mode.
- Modified the name of server zone.
V3.027 - Sep 16, 2019
Firmware file: qsdk-b1300-3.027.img
- Added Site to Site
- Added Separation of front and rear ends
- Added libustream-openssl module which support https firmware and package download
- Upgrade libopenssl to improve openvpn performance
- Removed MAC address check
- Removed gl-autoupkg ipk auto re-install function
V3.022 - May 21, 2019
- New UI 3.0, simpler and smoother operation.
- WireGuard Client/Server pre-installed, which is compatible with third party azirevpn/mullvad service provider.
- Support DNS over TLS from Cloudflare.
- Support GL new Cloud.
- Support GL new DDNS.
- Added client management feature which includes QoS, traffic statistics and offline clients.
- Added firewall settings page which includes port forward, open port and DMZ.
- Added Hide SSID option and connecting to hidden SSID function.
- Added guest Wi-Fi network.
- Added keep installed packages when upgrade.
- Added static IP address binding and custom DHCP range.
- Added Captive Portal.
- Support multiple languages.
- Fixed security vulnerability.
- Remove UPnP Server, PPTP, L2TP.