GL-X750 (Spitz) - Release Notes
V3.104 - Jun 8, 2020
Firmware file: openwrt-x750-3.104.bin
- Added Tor function (currently support custom installation).
- Added Internet Kill Switch function.
- Added default kernel package "kmod-nf-nathelper" to solve the problem that FTP server cannot be found.
- Tcpdump unable to catch ingree data problem.
- Tethering problem with Samsung 10.
- Fixed PPP CVE-8597 CVE-7982 security vulnerability.
- Optimized the vpn conflict testing.
- Optimized the port forwarding function.
- Optimized Wireguard auto-reconnect function.
- Optimized wireless rate from setting mode to working mode and bandwidth mode.
- Changed tx power value to display by level.
- Fixed the problem that the web panel is unable to access due to 443,83,80 port settings of vpn server.
- Disabled ipv6 function by default due to leak problem.
V3.028 - Jan 7, 2020
Firmware file: openwrt-x750-3.028.bin
- Fixed modem information reading failure due to api interface problems when using china telecom sim card.
V3.027 - Aug 26, 2019
Firmware file: openwrt-x750-3.027.bin
- Added Guest Wifi
- Added hide ssid and connecting to hidden ssid
- Added compile time and release note in upgrade page
- Added VPN Policies
- Added Cloud/DDNS
- Added Captive Portal
- Added DHCP address pool in lan ip
- Added static ip address binding
- Added new support modem MC7430
- Added keep installed package when upgrade
- Added libustream-openssl module which support download firmware and software package in https
- Added kmod-usb-storage-uas module
- Added Flash available space in plus-in
- Added site to site
- Optimized PPPOE
- Optimized vpn
- Optimized gl_health
- Optimized timezone settings
- Optimized lighttpd startup sequence
v3.004 - OCT 23, 2018
Firmware file: gl-x750-3.009-1218.bin