Learn how to use our devices and add-on features with our step to step guides and answers to frequently asked questions.
- First time setup
- How to use Uboot to debrick your routers?
- Connect to a Hotspot with a Captive Portal?
- How to remote access router's web Admin Panel?
- How to set up OpenVPN?
- How to set up WireGuard?
- The Internet Page
- How to connect to the Internet via an ethernet cable.
- How to connect to the Internet via Repeater.
- How to connect to the Internet via usb tethering.
- How to connect to the Internet via usb modem.
- My device can only be connected through Ethernet cable. Can I use this router to connect my device to a wireless network?
- Connect to a Hotspot with a Captive Portal.
- How to set static WAN IP?
- SMS Forwarding, forward SMS messages from router to mobile phone and email.
- VPN Dashboard.
- Setup OpenVPN Client.
- Setup OpenVPN Server.
- Setup WireGuard Client.
- Setup WireGuard Server.
- VPN Proxy Mode.
- VPN Policy.
- How to setup NordVPN on router?
- How to setup AzireVPN on router?
- How to setup Mullvad VPN on router?
- How to let all data go through VPN?
- How to Block Non-VPN Traffic?
- VPN Kill Switch.
- For OpenVPN, which protocol should I choose, TCP or UDP?
- VPN Cascading
- Tor, to protect the personal privacy.
- DDNS. Overcome the issues related to Dynamic IP Addresses.
- GoodCloud, the official cloud service.
- AdGuard Home
- Network Storage
- Multi-WAN, failover to another Internet access method or use multiple interfaces at the same time to increase the total bandwidth.
- Network Mode
- MAC Address
- Drop-in Gateway
- IGMP Snooping, to use the multicast function on the router.
- Hardware Acceleration
- System Overview, displays some hardwares status and system info.
- Scheduled Tasks, set scheduled LED display, reboot and Wi-Fi status.
- Change admin password
- Time Zone
- Toggle Button Settings
- Reset Firmware
- Advanced Settings
- Why can't I access the router through 192.168.8.1?
- What should I do if my router is bricked?
- Debrick via Uboot
- How to repair network or reset to factory setting?