On the left side of web Admin Panel -> CLIENTS
The Clients page displays information about connected devices, including device name, connection type, IP address, MAC address, speed, and traffic.
Modify Client Name and Type¶
If you want to modify name and type of a device, please click the three docs icon, in the menu that pops up, click Modify item.
Many devices will use randomized MAC address, if the randomized MAC address is used, there will be a prompt.
Note: The rule here is that if the second character of the MAC address is 2, 6, A or E(Ignore case), then it is considered a randomized MAC address. However, some devices may use a different rule to generate a randomized MAC address, so it may not be accurate.
Enable Block toggle to block client device, the blocked device can't access the LAN interface and WAN interface.
Blacklist: Devices with MAC addresses on the prohibited list are not allowed to connect to this router.
Whitelist: Only devices with specific MAC addresses are allowed to connect, suitable for IoT devices and enterprise network management.
Starting from firmware 4.4.x, you can upload a block list in excel form or input Mac addressed manually to creat a Block List.
You can either import a list from a CSV file at (1) or input the Mac Address one by one at (2).
Note: Blocking client is based on the MAC address of the device, so if the blocked device use a different MAC address next time, it can still connect to router.
The speed here is the average speed over 3 minutes.
- Open the current page for 10 seconds, the average speed of the last 10 seconds is displayed.
- Open the current page for 30 seconds, the average speed of the last 30 seconds is displayed.
- Open the current page for 60 seconds, the average speed of the last 60 seconds is displayed.
- Open current page for 3 minutes, the average rate of the last 3 minutes is displayed.
- Open current page for 10 minutes, the average rate of the last 3 minutes is displayed.
The current sort type is displayed in the upper right corner, and you can switch to other sort types.
The default sort type:
- The self device is alway s on top
- In online client sector, the later the device is connected, the higher it is on top.
If you want to limit the speed of a device, please click the three docs icon, in the menu that pops up, click Limit Speed item.
If a client has applied speed limitation, its up arrow and down arrow of speed will turn yellow.
Click Action to disable limiting.
Remove Offline Clients¶
In the offline clients sector, you can Delete All offline clients. If you want to remove specific client, please click the three dots icon, in the menu that pops up, click Remove Client item.
Still have questions? Visit our Community Forum.